1. Elegant Dev starts working on a project upon receipt of a down payment. Unless otherwise specified in writing, the client is charged the remaining balance upon completion of the project. Websites are made live upon completion of the project, when all payments are cleared. If applicable, hosting and domain name registration fees must be paid every month.
2. Additional services come at additional fees, on a fee for service basis or on an hourly rate. If clients require additional services, the correspondent fee is added to their invoice and they are charged accordingly.
3. Delays in project completion may occur when:
- There is a delay in any payments.
- The client requests further changes in the design, structure, or content of the project.
- The client purchases an additional service related to the project.
- There is a delay in the receipt of any materials from the client.
- Time frame estimates are approximate only and are subject to change at any time at Elegant Dev’s discretion. At any time, and at its whole discretion, Elegant Dev’s may decide to put a project on hold.
4. All of our services are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We don’t stop working until our clients are completely satisfied with their solution. That is our commitment. However, Elegant Dev will under no circumstances be held responsible to satisfy unreasonable expectations or request Elegant Dev‘s discretion to decide whether or not a request or an expectation is reasonable or lies within the scope of offer of services to its client. As an example, if the client purchases a certain service, but in order to be fully satisfied, Elegant Dev judges that an additional service is necessary, then it is no longer Elegant Dev’s responsibility or commitment to satisfy the client. In other words, Elegant Dev guarantees 100% satisfaction within the framework of its original agreement with the client, according to Elegant Dev’s understanding.
5. Services or part of services (i.e. elements of a project) that have been approved by the client are considered as services with which the client is 100% satisfied. Any further work on these services (elements of the project) will be invoiced accordingly.
6. Unless clearly specified otherwise, all project statuses are set as “completed” after a 3 month period has passed (calculated from the first payment date).This means no more work will be done on that project and no service will be provided. This doesn’t apply to hosting and domain name registration services, which are provided independently of the project status, and only according to the client’s payments.
7. If client is not satisfied with Elegant Dev’s Services, client can ask for a refund on any unused monies. Elegant Dev will be happy to exercise a refund, after doing it on review.
About credit cards data processing
Please keep in mind that for security reasons, Elegant Dev always:
Prevents unauthorized access, maintains data accuracy, and ensures the correct use of information, through appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online and offline.
Hires the services of reliable third party companies to manage credit card information and payment gateway secured encryptions for the websites of its clients. Such companies charge fees per transaction and/or fees per month for which the client is responsible. Most such companies offer various fee plans to best suit the needs of the client’s business depending on the volume of the client’s online transactions.
About this site
All prices appearing on this site are subject to change without notice. These prices are solely informative and Elegant Dev is not necessarily committed to them for your project. To receive a free quote for your project, please contact us on our website .
Promotional offers are not cumulative.
All the pictures shown in this web site are solely representative.
Elegant Dev’s Review and Placement on review sites
You can see actual client reviews about Elegant Dev’s services on the following 3rd party pages.
Elegant Dev’s strives clients to leave their experience on the 3rd party sites , some of the sites actually do call our clients and spend 30 minutes – 1 hour on the phone with them going over the full experience of their experience with us.
Elegant Dev is featured on 3rd party reviews sites. Even though the review sites due to their own due diligence All rankings developed and posted by 3rd party review sites or represent the independent opinion of 3rd party review sites, and are derived by virtue of independent judgment, analysis, and subjective / objective criteria. By developing and posting such rankings, 3rd party review companies make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or factual basis of the rankings. Users of the rankings hereby acknowledge and agree to perform their own due diligence in order to come to well-informed decisions of their own. The Users hereby acknowledge that the rankings are to be used as an instrument in making such decision, but should not be viewed as an authoritative end-all to any evaluations.
About ELEGANT DEV’s web design projects and offices
Elegant Dev doesn’t assume any responsibility or liability for the content of the websites it designs and/or hosts. Elegant Dev has no control over any information, materials, or products found thereon. Elegant Dev doesn’t serve as consultant for its clients, and they are entirely responsible for all that is found in their websites.
Because of the nature of web design and programming work, websites always appear differently on different computers. Screen resolution, operating system, and browsing software are just a few examples of variables that may affect the way a website looks. The client must be aware of these possible variations and Elegant Dev will not be held responsible for them.
Should you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please send us an email at [email protected] Thank you for doing business with us! We really appreciate it.